Sacramento area restaurants and chefs: do you make an amazing burger?
The Sacramento Burger Battle is the place to showcase your skills. We want to show the region and the country the top notch dining experience Sacramento has to offer while supporting a great cause.
All proceeds from this fun filled 4 hour cook-off event (think live music, local breweries, local wineries, great food) will be donated to the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America (a 501c3 charity). If your restaurant uses fresh, local ingredients and you’re interested in competing in Sacramento’s biggest burger battle cook off event, please fill out the application below.
Some quick points:
- The event will be held on National Cheeseburger Day EVE: Thursday, Sept 17, 2015 from 6-10pm
- We’re expecting an attendance of 800-1000 burger loving diners to attend this event. Each attendee will be served a small sample burger (1/4 of a burger)
- You’ll be serving up burger samples to all attendees (either slider sized burgers or full burgers cut into quarters)
- You will be cooking up great burgers outdoors at Cesar Chavez Plaza!
- We will have an official panel judging the battle as well as a People’s Choice winner decided by event attendees.
- There is no fee for restaurants to compete in the Sacramento Burger Battle. We provide the crowd, signage tents and grills, fun times (and beer), you provide the donation of the food to be cooked :)
- While we’d love to have every awesome restaurant in Sacramento compete, we have limited spots available for the competition. This form is to help us gauge interest in who wants to be a part of this event.
- We’ll be inviting 15 of the best Sacramento area restaurants to participate
- Completing the application does not constitute acceptance into the Sacramento Burger Battle. In the coming weeks we will contact the restaurants that are officially invited to join the battle.
Any questions, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you! After you fill out the form, we will confirm receipt of the application. More event details and updates will be provided as the event date nears.