The Sacramento Burger Battle is a 4 hour charity burger cook-off benefiting the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America.
Some quick facts about the Sacramento Burger Battle:
- The event will be held Thursday, September 14, 2016 (National Cheeseburger Day EVE) at Cesar Chavez Plaza in Sacramento, CA (from 6pm-10pm)
- We’re expecting an attendance of around 1000 food lovers from around the area.
- We will have 15 of the best burgers in Sacramento from some of the top restaurants in the area.
- This will be a “burger tasting” event unlike any other.
- Attendees from all around will get to taste sample sized burgers from the different restaurants and vote for the “People’s Choice” burger favorite.
- We will also have a panel of judges for the official winner of the burger battle.
- There will be live music, raffle prizes, and 10-15 breweries and wineries offering sample pours to attendees.
- Proceeds from the event benefit the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America, a 501c3 charity.
We want to show the region and the country the top notch dining experience available in the Sacramento area while raising funds and awareness for a great cause. Please fill out the form below if you are interested in donating drinks and pouring at this event.