The Sacramento Burger Battle is a 4 hour charity burger cook-off benefiting the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America.
Some quick facts about the Sacramento Burger Battle:
- The event will be held September 18, 2012 (National Cheeseburger Day) at Raley Field in Sacramento, CA (from 6pm-10pm)
- We’re expecting an attendance of around 800 food lovers from around the area.
- We will have 15 of the best burgers in Sacramento from some of the top restaurants in the area.
- This will be a “burger tasting” event right on the infield of Raley Field.
- Attendees from all around will get to taste sample sized burgers from the different restaurants and vote for the “People’s Choice” burger favorite.
- We will also have a panel of judges for the official winner of the burger battle.
- There will be live music, raffle prizes, and 10-12 breweries and wineries offering sample pours to attendees.
We want to show the region and the country the top notch dining experience available in the Sacramento area while raising funds and awareness for a great cause. Please fill out the form below if you are interested in pouring at this event.