Tickets for the 2013 Sacramento Burger Battle are now on sale! You can buy tickets online. You can also buy tickets at the Raley Field box office during normal business hours (or at your next River Cats game) or by phone through Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000.
Event date: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at Raley Field
Event time: 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. (VIP entry is at 6 p.m.)
Ticket Price: General Admission Tickets $55 – VIP Tickets $75
All proceeds donated to the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America charity.
Your ticket gets you entry to one of the most epic food events of the year, including:
- Burger samples from all restaurants
- Dessert samples from local vendors
- A free collectible 2013 Sacramento Burger Battle drinking glass
- Complimentary Craft Beer, Cider and Wine Tastings (as well as water and other soft drinks)
- Enjoy live music right on the baseball field
- Free parking at Raley Field!
- A chance to cast your vote for the People’s Choice Best Burger award
- Ticket sales benefit the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America charity
- You get to to beat the lines with an early 6 p.m. entry time
- 1 free raffle ticket
- Hand craft cocktail demonstration and samples specifically paired for burgers on a nice summer day by award winning bartender Andrew Calisterio.
- A meet and greet with our panel of esteemed judges.
- We’re also working on more fun stuff for you!
You must be 21 years or older to attend this event.
What Sacramento had to say about our inaugural event last year:
— ShipsandTripsTravel (@shipsandtrips) September 19, 2012
@sacburgerbattle Thank you for making delicious awesome happen!
— Meghan McFadyen (@PearlandSwine) September 19, 2012
@sacburgerbattle Likewise. Amazing event. I’m still stuffed.
— Ed Fletcher Sacbee (@NewsFletch) September 19, 2012
we’re still full from last night. @sacburgerbattle thank you for organizing the most delicious event ever!
— Sparky, KSSU Radio (@kssuSparky) September 19, 2012
Burger Battle, ridicsauce. Going vegan for rest of month. Grange = tops, followed closely by Eatery, Shady Lady, Chef’s Table and Thir13en.
— Nick Miller (@NickMiller916) September 19, 2012
We had a blast at the inaugural Sacramento Burger Battle. Congratulations to the Chef’s Table for the win. We… fb.me/29mxVIzvo
— The Eatery (@eaterywestsac) September 19, 2012
— Mike Landers (@MikeLanders) September 19, 2012
— Taz Godamunne (@JustTheTaz) September 19, 2012