Tickets for the Sacramento Burger Battle are now on sale! We will not be selling tickets at the door, so be sure to get your tickets today before the event sells out.
Event date: Thursday, September 15, 2016 at Cesar Chavez Plaza
Event time: 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. (VIP entry is at 6 p.m.)
Ticket Price: General Admission Tickets $70 – VIP Tickets $90
(A limited number of discounted tickets are available in July through the Eventbrite link below)
All proceeds donated to the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America charity. Ticket purchases are tax deductible.
This event is for ages 21 and up.
Your ticket gets you entry to one of the most epic food events of the year, including:
- Burger samples from all restaurants
- Dessert samples from local vendors
- A free collectible 2016 Sacramento Burger Battle drinking glass
- Complimentary Craft Beer, Cider and Wine Tastings (as well as water and other soft drinks)
- Enjoy live music
- A chance to cast your vote for the People’s Choice Best Burger award
- Ticket sales benefit the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America charity
- You get to to beat the lines with an early 6 p.m. entry time
- Free parking
- A meet and greet with our panel of esteemed judges.
- We’re also working on more fun stuff for you!
You must be 21 years or older to attend this event. Tickets are sold through Eventbrite.
Check out this video from last year’s epic event!
Check out this video from our 2013 event!
What Sacramento had to say about our inaugural event:
— ShipsandTripsTravel (@shipsandtrips) September 19, 2012
@sacburgerbattle Thank you for making delicious awesome happen!
— Meghan McFadyen (@PearlandSwine) September 19, 2012
@sacburgerbattle Likewise. Amazing event. I’m still stuffed.
— Ed Fletcher Sacbee (@NewsFletch) September 19, 2012
we’re still full from last night. @sacburgerbattle thank you for organizing the most delicious event ever!
— Sparky, KSSU Radio (@kssuSparky) September 19, 2012
Burger Battle, ridicsauce. Going vegan for rest of month. Grange = tops, followed closely by Eatery, Shady Lady, Chef’s Table and Thir13en.
— Nick Miller (@NickMiller916) September 19, 2012
— Mike Landers (@MikeLanders) September 19, 2012
— Taz Godamunne (@JustTheTaz) September 19, 2012